Junior Theater Festival 2018
January 11, 2018 – January 15, 2018
Required Forms – All DUE September 18, 2017
- Letter of Intent to Participate – Due with $400 Deposit September 15
- JTF Photo & Video Release Form
- Medical Form
- Code of Conduct
- Waiver of Liability
- Licensed Prescriber Authorization Form
- Copy of Parent Drivers License and Medical Insurance Card
- contains Letter of Intent, Video Release, Medical Form, Code of Conduct & Waiver of Liability (not Licensed Prescriber Form)
Deposit – Due September 15, 2017
**October 20 – Last chance to cancel; deposits are non-refundable after October 20
Payment #2 – Due November 3, 2017
Final Payment – Due December 8, 2017
BRAVO Scholarship – Due October 10
- Detailed criterion for this scholarship is available HERE. Funds are based on personal need. Awards will be determined by the JTF committee. Scholarship applications are due no later than October 10 in the Bravo Office. Students may be awarded up to $300.
Oak Park Youth Township Services – Due October 10
Students may receive up to $250 in financial assistance through the Village of Oak Park and BRAVO. Please complete and return applications to the Bravo Office by October 10 with the required documents and signatures. The Bravo Office is required to process these scholarships.
BRAVO Ambassador Scholarship Application – Due October 10
- Students can participate in tasks such as set-up/clean-up and work during Monster Mash Bash, Costume Shop tasks, Scene Shop tasks, General Bravo tasks, Little Mermaid Production tasks (open to 9th graders only).
Scholarship through Bob Roger Travel – Due October 20
Yankee Candle Fundraiser – Due November 6
Stop by the BRAVO Office to pick up information!